[PD] Percolate

dmotd inaudible at simplesuperlativ.es
Mon Sep 28 07:31:46 CEST 2009

compiled and it works, here's an i686 binary:
http://simplesuperlativ.es/PeRColate0.09-pd_linux.tar.gz

(it also builds and runs on x86 with the fPIC flag)

also, some of the PeRColate video objects
(originally for nato) by R. Luke DuBois were ported to
framestein (windows only) the full source is still
available:

http://pinktwins.com/disk/framestein/framestein032.zip

see 'Plugins' folder, it'd be a bit of effort but
maybe not sooo dificult to port ot Gem or pdp? or you
could always use framestein!

apparently there is an object named in rene beekman's
honour.

fun,

ciao
dmotd