[PD] [PD-announce] RjDj Sprint in Amsterdam October 22-23

Florian Waldner florian at rjdj.me
Tue Sep 29 11:21:31 CEST 2009

RjDj Sprint Amsterdam October 22-23

We will have a sprint hosted by Mediamatic in Amsterdam  on October
22-23. Sprint usually start with an introduction to RjDj and reactive
music. The main part then is about composing your own reactive music
using Pd. We will start at 14.00 hrs and finish the next day when your
RjDj scene is ready for your iPod or iPhone. Note that the sprint
takes place right after Music & Bits in Amsterdam, so its definitely
worth a trip.

There is a limited number of seats available, so please rsvp on http://www.mediamatic.net/page/105931/en
  . Participation is free.
For general info on RjDj visit http://rjdj.me/