[PD] Arduino Bluethooth

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:45:35 CEST 2009

Well... visiting the forums.... nobody knows... but the conecction in osx
leopard is very easy... first on bluetooth preferences configure de
arduinobt, then open the monitor console in arduino ide, put 11520 bd (the
signal to connect arduino), then select your board and select the port.

In the void set put:

void setup() {
  // initialize serial communications at 11520 bps:
  Serial.begin(11520);
}

Compile, reset the board and select upload...done

Best regards from Chile

Santorcuato

José