[PD] PD'ers in NYC

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Oct 2 02:17:37 CEST 2009

Oops, after all that I realized that I can't make Oct 10th...  I could
make Oct 11th or evenings of the 8th, 12th, 14th.  Feel free to run it
without me, but I'd like to be there if possible.

.hc

On Oct 1, 2009, at 8:10 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Seems pretty early.  I've run similar events starting at that time,
> and people don't really start to show up until 1pm.  How about like
> 1-5pm?
>
> .hc
>
> On Oct 1, 2009, at 5:48 PM, Peter Brinkmann wrote:
>

>> I'd say some time after breakfast on October 10th.  How about 11am?
>>      Peter
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
>> <hans at at.or.at> wrote:
>>
>> Ok, so set a time and date, and we have an event!  Oct 10th?
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Oct 1, 2009, at 5:45 PM, Peter Brinkmann wrote:
>>

>>> In addition to my lab, we can use the graduate lounge as well as a
>>> classroom across the hall.  I've got a wireless router in my lab
>>> that should reach the lounge at least.
>>>      Peter
>>>

>>> On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Peter Brinkmann <peter.brinkmann at googlemail.com
>>>
>>> There are a few rooms around that might work.  I'll find out
>>> whether we can use them and get back to you, probably on Tuesday.
>>>      Peter
>>>

>>> On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at
>>>
>>> That sounds great.  Do you have a place with tables, chairs and
>>> internet for people to sit around and work?
>>>
>>> .hc

>>> Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
>>> David Zicarelli

>> There is no way to peace, peace is the way.       -A.J. Muste

> You can't steal a gift. Bird gave the world his music, and if you
> can hear it, you can have it. - Dizzy Gillespie

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom