[PD] pd and openCV

Loic Kessous loic.kessous at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:35:39 CEST 2009

well, for those interested...but maybe it's a dev subject...

On 2 oct. 09, at 18:46, ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:

> estimado Loic,
>
> i don't have an idea of what you men by 'Jean Yves implementation'.
> i never saw it posted anywhere
> and where is the code?

here is Jean-Yves's stuff,it has been posted on the pd-list :

Projet CVlib : openCV (computer vision lib) dans pure data | Free ...
- [ Translate this page ]
21 fév 2009 ... Le projet CvLib consiste en un framework de
développement multiplateformes pour faciliter l'implémentation dans
Pure Data des ...
s184785159.onlinehome.fr/drupal/?q=node/167 - Cached - Similar

> apart from this we try to make things easy for the people
> and not a head-breaking library like gridflow is.
> and that can only be used by scientifics..

yes, I see, this is an important thing, of course.

> tom schouten already went  in that direction
> and i totally disagree with it

what do you mean by this? are you talking about pdp? Is pdp send a
pointer from one external to another ?

later,
loic