[PD] starting the release cycle for Pd-extended 0.42

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Oct 3 21:17:19 CEST 2009

Hey all,

Since there is the serious GUI bug with Pd 0.41, including Pd-extended
0.41.4, I think it would be good to start the release process for Pd-
extended 0.42 now.  If you are planning on adding a library to Pd-
extended (pdmtl?), or making substantial changes (pdp+cv?), then we
should coordinate to make sure that stuff goes smoothly.

This is the wiki page for tracking what has changed and what needs
doing for the next release. Please add things that need doing, and
anything that has changed.

http://puredata.info/dev/NextRelease

Getting this done sooner also means that Pd-extended can be merged
with the pd-gui-rewrite code sooner. :D

                             kill your television