[PD] call for theme plugins for the new GUI

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Oct 6 01:03:48 CEST 2009

One of the things that I would like to do with this GUI rewrite is
make it really easy to make and distribute themes, so I am looking for
people to try making a theme plugins, and tell me what problems you
hit, so I can try to fix them.

Here' s how to run the current code:
http://puredata.info/dev/PdGuiRewriteTestBuilds

Basically, I think you'll be able to do everything using the 'option'
command in Tcl.
http://tcl.tk/man/tcl8.4/TkCmd/option.htm

There are some examples in pd-gui.tcl, and here are some example
plugins, you can drop them into pd/startup to use them:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43/startup/disabled/editmode_look-plugin.tcl?view=log

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43/startup/disabled/gtklook-plugin.tcl?view=log