[PD] starting the release cycle for Pd-extended 0.42

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Oct 6 03:12:34 CEST 2009

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009, András Murányi wrote:

> Alrite, 'books' sounded a bit alien not only because real books are
> offline but also because they cost money,

I come from the year 2078 to tell you that real books are a purpose and
not a device. A book is a convenient unit of a large amount of text.
Virtual books are not virtual, because their purpose is real, and so is
their usefulness. And electronic books are not electronic, because
fileformats never cared about electrons. And regardless of the money that
they cost or that they don't, books can be quite priceless.