[PD] Call for expository/teaching projects for potential cultural schedule after april 2010 near Barcelona

Fernando Gadea fgadea at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:47:26 CEST 2009

Yes, of course I will keep you.
My proposal was delivered two weeks ago, but the reception time has been
extended until November the 20th.
I am making some changes now in order to send a second more detailed
proposal.
I believe that until the first days of December I will not receive any
answer, but whenever I do you all will be informed.
Thankyou for your concern and support.
Best,

Fernando