[PD] HID - send analog on/off to hid device

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Oct 7 19:22:17 CEST 2009

If doing it via HID is a pain, then "analog mode" is usually set
manually with a button on the device itself. If, as you mention, you
need to set this more or less permanently at every startup, then you
could solder a wire across the button terminals to force it to analog
mode. I've done this for some hacked gamecontroller stuff I did a while
back.

best,
D.

--