[PD] PD'ers in NYC

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Oct 8 06:36:02 CEST 2009

Hehe, no 7pm.  Sorry I seemed to have opened up a can of worms with
the date change... sorry, it because of my birthday party, so
hopefully a worthy cause.

I can do 17th or 18th, but others were expressing interest in
weeknights... utlimately, Peter, I think you should just choose a
time, and those who can make it will show up.  Otherwise we'll be
scheduling forever ;)  Then someone else can choose a time that suits
their schedule and venue.

.hc

On Oct 7, 2009, at 12:40 AM, Peter Brinkmann wrote:

> Do you really mean 7am-10am?  That would be hardcore.  But
> seriously, weeknights would not work so well because we may have
> conflicts with regular teaching at the College.  How about the
> weekend after, October 17 or 18?
> Best,
>        Peter
>

> On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
> <hans at at.or.at> wrote:
>
> The Debian-NYC meetings use these doodle time polls quite well,
> let's try here.  Basically, just type in a unique ID and the times
> you can make it, maybe make it, cannot make it (no login necessary):
>
> http://doodle.com/96mwth5zekq2xx5y
>
> .hc
>
> On Oct 5, 2009, at 1:28 AM, Peter Brinkmann wrote:
>

>> Okay, now I'm thoroughly confused.  I have no idea who will be
>> attending and what their constraints are.  If you want to attend, I
>> suggest you send me a quick email and let me know what dates and
>> times would work for you, and then I'll see whether I can find a
>> good time for everybody.
>>      Peter
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM, wkc <wkcmusic at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Although I've just been a lurker I'd also like to add I can't come
>> on the 10th or 11th but would definitely show up if it was on any
>> of the other dates that Hans-Christoph mentioned.
>>
>> Will

>                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.