[PD] HID - send analog on/off to hid device

Ingo Scherzinger ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Oct 8 11:02:55 CEST 2009

Hi Derek,

yes, unfortunately it is kind of a pain since the button to turn "analog
mode" on is not even supposed to be visible on this remote and could lead to
errors if not in the correct state.
Sounds like a very good solution to simply solder across the button
terminals. I'm gonna give it a try!

Thank you, Derek!
Ingo