[PD] "pack" object resolution issue

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sat Oct 10 17:43:47 CEST 2009

I would say this is either due to an order of operations error in the
programming, or it is an analog problem in the controller (self made
perhaps?). I've never experienced behavior like this otherwise.

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::
http://www.vimeo.com/macumbista :::