[PD] making a perceptual spectrum analyzer

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:37:08 CEST 2009

I've got a couple externs in my timbre analysis set that do bark- and
mel-frequency cepstrum.  You can set the spacing of the filterbank in
barks, for instance.  I was thinking about making externs for plain
bark spectrum rather than cepstrum too, which might be exactly what
you're looking for.

You can download the source and mac binaries on this part of my site.
It's the third item down the page:
http://williambrent.conflations.com/pages/research.html

Let me know if that helps,
William