[PD] PD extended libraries

babsyco babsyco babsyco at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:44:05 CEST 2009

Thanks-I tried that, but I still can't seem to find it. Any further help would be appreciated-I've got the PD-Extended 0.41.4 release. The only library of patches I can seem to find in the download package is the 'audio examples' folder-is that the library? If so, a couple of the patches mention an 'extras' library-what's that?
Thankyou