[PD] PD extended libraries

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:48:50 CEST 2009

you downloaded http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pure-data/Pd-0.41.4-extended-macosx104-i386.dmg.
then you double clicked that file and dragged the Pd-0...extended.app
file into the Applications folder.
if you wanted to start Pd now, you just had to double click the *.app file.
But you want to look at the included libraries, and they are - as
mentioned in my previous answer - inside the Pd-0...app package. So
you have to control click on the Pd-extended.app file and from the
menu that pops up select "Show Package Content".
Then a new folder pops up and you can navigate to a directory called
Contents/Resources/extra and then you see all the libraries that are
included in Pd-extended.
good luck.
marius.