[PD] gp2xPd install issues

martin brinkmann mnb at martin-brinkmann.de
Tue Oct 13 19:36:44 CEST 2009

sorry, this is probably not very helpfull, but:

Matthew Logan wrote:

> Has anyone had any issues with installing gp2xPd?  I can't get this thing to
> work.

it is runnig fine here on exactly the same device (f100b, 3.0.0)
and i vaguely remember that i had a few issues with the installation,
but unfortunately i do not remember what exactly the problem was.

i have compared the directory on my gp2x with the downloaded tgz, and
found no difference.

>  I get a black screen for a few seconds then a white screen

this is ok, and then some text, toggles and numbers should
appear on the white screen.

> that lasts until I move the joystick, at which point it kicks me back to the
> GP2X menu.

this looks like a patch is loaded, but something goes wrong
afterwards(?)

bis denn!
	martin