[PD] Binfile (was Turning non-audio data feeds into audio)

alan.dubdub at googlemail.com alan.dubdub at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 14 00:33:59 CEST 2009

Im on a mac so everything is hidden inside the app package, which is a
folder really.
I go to application> right click/ ctrl click on the file and select "show
content" then put the binary in contents/resources/extra

If you on linux it should be work the same (being Unix and all) but not
sure about windows i am afraid

Does anyone have any suggestions to get binfile.pd working on windows /
linux??

marius.