[PD] gp2xPd install issues

Matthew Logan mattybo77 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:22:46 CEST 2009

The white screen has nothing, and as soon as i touch any button or the
joystick, it boots me out to the gp2x main menu.

I haven't tried other pygame ports, but I somewhat assume it is a problem
with the way I installed pygame.  All I did was unzip the pygame_beta1 zip
file and copy/pasted the python folder to my root on the sd card.  Do I have
to make a script or something? Also, there are some zipped files within the
python/lib folder.  Do I have to unzip those as well?  And if I do, do I
just let them dump in the lib folder, or in a sub-folder in ./lib with the
same name as the zip files?
Just now, I put the testgame1.py and testgame2.py into my root folder to try
pygame out.  A blackscreen with an offsset red square came up on the screen
until I pushed a button, then I got booted out.  Any advice from this point?

I'd put in US$10 for that new gp2x if you could figure out this problem for
me!

Matt