[PD] gp2xPd install issues

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Oct 14 12:09:12 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 03:36:49PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> We should start a fund to get you a new GP2X!  I'll chip in US$10.

That would obligate me to actually work on gp2xPd, and since I am an extremely
lazy person I find the idea abhorrent. :)

Wow, I just had a look at the new gp2x stuff on gbax.com though, and there are
some pretty nifty devices coming out of China these days. Imagine running Pd on
this little thing for only $189:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc7OCbuwj8s>

Actually, I'm gonna get one of those smartphones as soon as I can afford it,
and port Pd to it cleanly and properly if nobody has done it already by then.
Probably an Android device. I would much rather the $20 suggested so far was
put into some kind of port-Pd-to-Android fund so I don't have to do it myself.

Best,

Chris.