[PD] exhibition section proposal

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 14 18:22:49 CEST 2009

I want to revive the idea for the exhibition section of puredata.info,
in a hopefully simplified form.

Using a Plone Smart Folder and Plone Articles with an 'exhibition'
keyword/tag, I made a quick exhibition with two entries.  I think it
could work quite well if there could be thumbnail images on the smart
folder listing page.  Other than that, its looking good.

http://puredata.info/exhibition

I am proposing that anyone can post to it, with the only rules being
it has to be projects that substantially use Pd, and the author of a
post cannot write about a project that she worked one. The idea here
is that anyone can post anytime with the only rule being that you
can't post work that you worked on yourself, only the work of other
people.  Hopefully that will give us the benefits of a curated section
without the downsides of exclusivity.

How's that sound?

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli