[PD] wacom external on os x

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 02:50:44 CEST 2009

Yea, I meant to forward this to Thomas, but you/he seems to read the list
frequently, I suppose I will now anyway.

I miss my wacom.

Actually, I was wondering something else too, Thomas or others who use a
wacom tablet on macs.  Do you keep it as a pointer device, or is there a way
to turn this off?  In linux, I was able to just disable it as a pointing
device so it was solely a controller in pd.

Rich