[PD] nrpn

Justin Glenn Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:42:49 CEST 2009

Silvio Almeida wrote:
> hi list.
>

> can you please help me find the elusive nprnin/out object?
>

> if not then is there a better way to achieve the same results(midi non-registered parameter numbers)?
>

> thanks
>
> S.Al.

I found these a while back and fixed some bugs in them (doing multiplications where bit shifts would have sufficed, outletting values out of order).

I contacted the author about these fixes and he basically said they were an abandoned project for him and I should announce these versions on this list, which I just now finally got around to joining.

I have attached my fixed versions. They have no dependencies other than the ctl_in and ctl_out of vanilla pd.