[PD] nrpn

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 20:38:26 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Justin Glenn Smith <noisesmith at gmail.com>wrote:

> Silvio Almeida wrote:
> > hi list.
> >

> > can you please help me find the elusive nprnin/out object?
> >

> > if not then is there a better way to achieve the same results(midi
> non-registered parameter numbers)?
> >

> > thanks
> >
> > S.Al.

> I found these a while back and fixed some bugs in them (doing
> multiplications where bit shifts would have sufficed, outletting values out
> of order).
>
> I contacted the author about these fixes and he basically said they were an
> abandoned project for him and I should announce these versions on this list,
> which I just now finally got around to joining.
>
> I have attached my fixed versions. They have no dependencies other than the
> ctl_in and ctl_out of vanilla pd.

I have attached [nrpnout] by David McCallum which must be pretty much the
same as Justin's [nrpn_out]. Actually I would be interested if someone would
point out which if there is any important difference.
FYI also attached my [nrpnout-yamaha] which is derived from David's. Yamaha
nrpn uses msb and lsb addresses, hence the modification.

(BTW Wouldn't nrpnin/out and rpnout make sense in the object db?)

Andras