[PD] nrpn

Justin Glenn Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:00:21 CEST 2009

András Murányi wrote:

> I have attached [nrpnout] by David McCallum which must be pretty much the
> same as Justin's [nrpn_out]. Actually I would be interested if someone would
> point out which if there is any important difference.
> FYI also attached my [nrpnout-yamaha] which is derived from David's. Yamaha
> nrpn uses msb and lsb addresses, hence the modification.
>
> (BTW Wouldn't nrpnin/out and rpnout make sense in the object db?)

The difference between the nrpnout/nrpnout-yamaha and my nrpn_out is that mine uses only one ctlout object and uses rightshift instead of div, and mine does not accept a new channel from an inlet. The latter is an easy fix of course, the one I uploaded is a little harder to read and uses less RAM/CPU, for what it's worth.