[PD] osculator cpu use

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Thu Oct 15 23:29:58 CEST 2009

Sorry to follow myself up, but it occurred to me that perhaps in my
setup, Osculator is running on the second processor, and that is the
reason I'm not seeing it in my CPU-usage display (which displays the
processor the audio engine is running on).  I'll use 'top' to check
Osculator's usage tonight when I get home.

Phil