[PD] Installing Cubemixer problem.

Konstantinos Benardis c.benardis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:16:15 CEST 2009

First of all sorry for double posting but i did not receive my own posting.

I tried to compile with the other method by doing make in /src/libs and
pointing to the /src of my local installation of vanilla and i get this
error:

make -C aconnect INLCUDES="-I/home/kostis/CUBEmixer/src/libs/../pd/src"
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/kostis/CUBEmixer/src/libs/aconnect'
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mms-bitfields"
gcc -DHAVE_ALSA  -DACONNECT_VERSION=\"0.4\" -I.    -fPIC -g -O2
-mms-bitfields    -c -o aconnect.o aconnect.c
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mms-bitfields"
make[1]: *** [aconnect.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kostis/CUBEmixer/src/libs/aconnect'
make: *** [aconnect-build] Error 2

I have Fedora installed on a mac ppc system. Does anyone have any idea on
how to solve these problems?

Thank you in advance

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Konstantinos Benardis <c.benardis at gmail.com