[PD] Using tablet as audio controller in os x (was: Re: wacom external on os x)

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:57:40 CEST 2009

I remember, how is the 'silent drum' turning out?? Or maybe that too many
years in the past :).

I think the cnmat guys just work with max/msp, which has really good support
for the wacom.  I think I'll try it to see their approach.. but it would be
nice to still work in pd for me.

Still, I have a question for the wacom/os x users: how do you turn the thing
into JUST a controller, and not a pointing device?  It took me a long time
to figure this out in linux and once I did, I could avoid accidentally
clicking on things in the screen when using the stylus pen.

Well, I hope someone reading this has figured it out.  Mac is nice and
smooth, but I am already missing the flexibility.

cheers,
Rich