[PD] Installing Cubemixer problem.

Justin Glenn Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:35:13 CEST 2009

Konstantinos Benardis wrote:
> I tried to remove manually the -mms-bitfields flags  but i get a really long
> list of errors starting with:
>
> make -C aconnect INLCUDES="-I/home/kostis/CUBEmixer/src/libs/../pd/src"
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/kostis/CUBEmixer/src/libs/aconnect'
> aconnect.c:21:18: error: m_pd.h: No such file or directory

you first problem is that /home/kostis/CUBEmixer/src/libs and ../pd/src are all strung together without any space in between them, which together makes a path (to a most likely nonexistent directory), so the compiler cannot find m_pd.h (which is in ../pd/src). I am not sure if just putting a space in between them works, off the top of my head, but I know that putting a space and another -I before ../pd/src will fix that particular problem. Whatever you cahnged in the makefile probably made this happen.