[PD] latency issue

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Oct 19 16:27:31 CEST 2009

And this is possible because ProTools only allow you the use of very
specific hardware for which they have created closed, proprietary
drivers. Expecting *any* other app to behave in a similar way to
ProTools is very unrealistic unless the same kind of software/hardware
lock-in relationship exists.

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::