[PD] call for snow leopard test

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Oct 20 01:28:30 CEST 2009

Are there any early adopters out there who could do a quick test on
Mac OS X 10.6/Snow Leopard for me?  Its pretty easy:

1) download this:
http://autobuild.puredata.info/pdlab/Pd-0.43.0-devel-20091019.app.zip
2) unzip it and run it (its a test build for Snow Leopard)
3) try using it and see if the menubar goes crazy, open and close some
patches, etc.
4) delete the Frameworks inside (right-click on the Pd-0.43.0-
devel-20091019.app and choose "Show Package Contents", then delete the
"Frameworks" folder
5) try using it again and see if the menubar goes crazy, open and
close some patches, etc.

I was getting this: