[PD] fast cam

lluisgomez at hangar.org lluisgomez at hangar.org
Fri Oct 23 16:02:19 CEST 2009

there is good database for that kind of cameras here ::

The IEEE1394 Digital Camera List
http://damien.douxchamps.net/ieee1394/cameras/search/

ya ... under linux they are suposed to work all under libdc1394
http://damien.douxchamps.net/ieee1394/libdc1394/

coriander is nice control software using lindc1394
http://sourceforge.net/projects/coriander/

also there is unicap, an API that supports dc's
(http://www.unicap-imaging.org/)
is Gem0.92 able to use unicap?
i'm not sure but if it's dc's should work... i never test it ...

me and yves write a very basic implementation of pdp_dc1394 but
atually it only works with unibrain monochrome cameras ...

salutt,
ll