[PD] Firmata 2.1beta7 and Pduino 0.5beta6 released!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Oct 23 19:02:35 CEST 2009

We have a new beta release we a major feature and minor fix:

- Shigeru Kobayashi added support running servos on almost all the pins!
- Hernando Barragán added some fixes for building for the Wiring board.

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html#pduino

I tested this on a Diecimila and original Arduino.  These are the only
Arduinos I have, so testing and bug reports on those are very
helpful.  There are no outstanding bugs that I know of, if I hear of
no other bugs, I think this one will be the final release!

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!