[PD] Random test

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:58:42 CET 2009

Hey all
Thought I'd just share a patch I've been messing with. It started as a test of whether the random object was favoring any particular numbers. Basically numbers from one to eight add to eight floats, which increase the size of four rectangles (one pair of sides per float). So you can see the rectangles growing in what appears to be quite an organic way. The patch also includes a number of different inputs, including patterns from oscillators and phasors. Each showing their own patterns in the gem window.
As always any comments/ideas would be welcome
God Bless
Andrew Faraday
Chat to your friends for free on selected mobiles
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/174426567/direct/01/