[PD] Pd-GUI-Rewrite test builds

colet.patrice at free.fr colet.patrice at free.fr
Mon Oct 26 12:03:02 CET 2009

hello,

I've tried to build on cygwin, but no luck, it didn't work, simply crashes,
with --disable-asio --disable-portaudio, without disabling it doesn't build.

 So I tried a nightly build and submitted [openpanel] fix the other day,
I'd like to know how to enable tcl plugins, do I have to put a line in
pkgIndex.tcl and pd-gui.tcl for each plugin? Because I tried to drag the files
from there to there, it has no effect...

 Will it be possible to put sophisticated plugins like a (real) pianoroll?