[PD] Problem using vasp in jaunty

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:57:10 CET 2009

Hi,

I downloaded the vasp lib file, and when I put it in the directory folder,
pd extended gives the following message by startup:

/home/jmmmp/elektronik/pd-jmp/jmmmp-ext/vasp/vasp.pd_linux:
/home/jmmmp/elektronik/pd-jmp/jmmmp-ext/vasp/vasp.pd_linux: failed to map
segment from shared object: Operation not permitted
  vasp
... couldn't create

Is there a way to fix this, or do I need to build / something else?

Is it possible to put vasp in Pd-ext? I think it would make sense, because
it's a very handy library.

Best,

João Pais

--