[PD] Firmata 2.1beta7 and Pduino 0.5beta6 released!

olsen wolf sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:41:50 CET 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> Ah, right, there was an update to the Firmata library, so you need to
> replace the whole lib inside the arduino app to make this work.  Delete the
> included 'Firmata' folder in hardware/libraries, and replace it with the one
> from this release.
hm i thought i went thru this procedure though a 2.service verified
the opposite... sorry for the wind.
anyway now its working almost perfect: nice linear analog input &
servo on ev'ry pin - that's topfenpalatschinken!!
i confirm this on diecimila with 168, duemilanueve with atmega328 &
arduino mega
only on the mega there still some mixup on the digitalOut Pins: led 13
lights up by checkboxing the digitalOut_15 in arduino-test and on
checkboxing digitalOut_13 pin_11 gets high.
merci mille & salutis

--
ETs DNA will not be televised