[PD] audio reactive video generator

Adityo Pratomo quietdidit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:13:14 CET 2009

hi there, i've been playing with these kind of stuff for my last exhibition.
I use midi notes that will trigger some cuboid movement. Is this what you
looking for? If so, Perhaps i could send you my patch that i used recently.
I'm still at the office right now, but after office hour, i'll be able to
send you.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 5:12 AM, jackson almond <airhead48 at hotmail.com>wrote:

> hello,
>
> iv been using pd since around the start of the year for audio and id like
> to find a patch that i can use to generate a visual feedback to react with
> the music i have made / feed to it unfortunately i am terrible and the video
> side of pd, i have tried a few things but there mostly useless..
> any help finding something usefull would be much appreciated..
> jackson

mataharipertama.wordpress.com
kotakmakan.multiply.com