[PD] life as a new media artist

Py Fave pyfave at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 16:38:12 CET 2009

i wouldn't rely on artistic works to have something to eat for me and
family.

I find it rather difficult to be paid for personal work.
i wish money would'nt interfere with creativity.
the economic model of art is so different of industry.

i work as an editor for a (quite cheap) living but sometimes i find it
interesting to be part of artistic things
it makes my day more beautiful.

artistic projects needs  much more personnal  investment

imagine a kind of switch : (ARTIST ON / ARTIST OFF)

until glory and fame of course AHAHAHAHAH