[PD] smartphone advice

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:34:21 CET 2009

same problem here, not sure what to get.
another device that might be worth checking out is the nokia n900,
which is/was scheduled for release some time this year. it runs maemo
(nokia's linux version) and - at least on former versions of maemo -
it was possible to get pd-anywhere running.
But I have not seen/tested it, so I cannot promise anything.
for now: I am not sure about the palm, the android g1, g2 both do not
run pd (yet...) and I think windows mobile neither, leaves the iphone.
marius.