[PD] pd-extended build on 9.10 feat. pidip error

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 31 00:33:57 CET 2009

eo johannes thanks & pardon at the same time for using your brain to get
closer to hit the moving target!
me & my brain was trying to find the infos about the build-requisites on
puredata.info you mentioned but fruitless - so far i had to install:
libfftw3-dev
ladspa-sdk
libogg-dev
libvorbis-dev
libmp3lame-dev
libspeex-dev
libgsl0-dev
libglut3-dev
libdv4-dev
liblo0-dev
dssi-dev

into another:
install -p
/home/olsen/pd/pd-extended/pure-data/externals/pidip/*.pd_linux
/home/olsen/pd/pd-extended/pure-data/packages/linux_make/build//usr/lib/pd/extra/pidip
install: cannot stat
`/home/olsen/pd/pd-extended/pure-data/externals/pidip/*.pd_linux': No
such file or directory
make[2]: *** [pidip_install] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/olsen/pd/pd-extended/pure-data/externals'
make[1]: *** [externals_install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/olsen/pd/pd-extended/pure-data/packages'
make: *** [install] Error 2

seems this had been an issue:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg16543.html
thanks for help & salutis