[PD] pdp_freeframe and pdp_fei0r for OSX: pix_freeframe update??

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Sat Oct 31 05:03:01 CET 2009

pdp_frei0r needs a [pdp_convert image/YCrCb/*]

on it for anyone who is trying as well.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get a usuable set of FreeFrame plugins working with pdp_freeframe?
Or perhaps can pix_freeframe be modified so that you can select the plugins with selector like pdp_freeframe?