[PD] Arduino/Pduino/Accelerometer problem

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 17:26:33 CET 2009

Dear friends, I'm working on connecting to the pduino arduino with a
three-axis accelerometer (sparkfun), when I program from the arduino ide I
connect the three axis, gnd and voltage directly to the five analogs ins and
from the console terminal reads well, what would be the possibility of
connection to incorporate the sensor into pduino?.

The connection I make in the arduino ide bd begins with 9600, but the
firmata works to 57,600 bd.

How do the circuit?, or does it need to be rewritten from the firmata?.

I send the picture of Igoe conecction and works fine (in arduino ide).

 Best regards

 José Chile

--
http://www.chilemigra.cl