[PD] FFT calculations - Theory help

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 18:17:12 CET 2009

Nope, practically speaking, the FFT takes the same amount of time, no
matter what signal you apply it to.

Also, there is no more or less accurate to be concerned about.  You'll
have to dig pretty deep to find meaningful problems where the FFT
gives an inaccurate and bad result.  I'm sure there are examples, but
basically, just don't worry about it.

Chuck