[PD] Arduino/Pduino/Accelerometer problem

slimboyfatboyslim slimboyfatboyslim at slimboyfatboyslim.org
Sun Nov 1 07:04:19 CET 2009

hi,

Is there any specific reasons why you connect both GND and VCC to AIN
of Arduino?

The typical connection should be

AXL (GND) -> Arduino (GND)
AXL (VCC) -> Arduino (3V3) (check the  datasheet if VCC = 1.8V-3.8V)
AXL (X) -> Arduino (A0)
AXL (Y) -> Arduino (A1)
AXL (Z) -> Arduino (A2)

enable analog in in firmata, then should give you some readings,

use a small capacitor across XYZ and arduino to avoid noise