[PD] FreeFrame & pdp_freeframe

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Nov 2 14:40:16 CET 2009

Hello

thanks to everyone for their help so far with pdvjtools working on OSX.
Currently we have got pdp_colorgrid, pdp_frei0r and pdp_freeframe to compile
But i am at a loss for getting Freeframe to work on OSX with the plugins.
I would like to get them to work with pdp_freeframe, but what about pix_freeframe?
I think the help patch for pdp_freeframe is really elegant where you can select by number the plugins in the directory numerically.
Is it possible to get pix_ & pdp_ freeframe to behave similarly?

Or has anyone on list been able to get the FreeFrame plugins [1.0] to work?
I have downloaded some that were compiled for OSX by the Troika Ranch people [Mark Coniglio's ISadora application]
They place a .frf folder and a binary in /Library/Application Support/FreeFrame

Point there inside pdp_freeframe does nothing and downloading Pete Warden's binaries crashes pd immediately

hoping posting this will accelerate a solution

cheers

pat