[PD] font

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 3 10:33:11 CET 2009

check this post
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2886083&group_id=55736&atid=478070
i think this will be of interest to you:

"
please remove ttf-bitstream-vera, it is completely superseeded by its
improved version named ttf-dejavu.
"

anyhow pidip is still crying for Bitstream Vera on Pd startup:

PiDiP : additional video processing objects for PDP
	version 0.12.24 ( ydegoyon at free.fr )
error: [pdp_text] error: could not load default font, no text rendering!
	install Bitstream Vera, it's free! (http://www.gnome.org/fonts/)
error: [pdp_qtext] error: could not load default font, no text rendering!
	install Bitstream Vera, it's free! (http://www.gnome.org/fonts/)
pdp_colorgrid: version 0.4

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Oct 2009, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> I forgot to mention, I just changed the font from Bitstream Vera to
>> DejaVu in SVN.
>
> what for?

> | Mathieu Bouchard, Montréal, Québec. téléphone: +1.514.383.3801

ETs DNA will not be televised