[PD] FreeFrame & pdp_freeframe--pixelTango?

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Tue Nov 3 14:06:46 CET 2009

I am working on some patches that use pdp_freeframe (or pix_ ) pdp_frei0r and hid for control of pdp_freeframe parameters but really my patches are just versions of pidipVJ tweaked for my own uses. I think Ben had som ereally nice patches for Pixeltango that were the "cleanest" looking and functioning patches except for the problem when editing inside the patches. That would fit into what IOhannes is saying about pixFF being a loader if i understand correctly.
Then one could check "On" FF and then select dynamically what plugin to be using. I may resort to many pdp_spigots to achieve what i want.

What is the state of PixelTango Ben?

pp