[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 120

Daniel Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:29:56 CET 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 2:23 PM, <pd-list-request at iem.at> wrote:

> [...]

I an second that statement.

I'm working for Ars Electronica right now and I've basically discovered that
working in the field blows.  My energy has been wasted on boring
commercial-oriented stuff and I don't have any energy for my own work ... I
wish I was delivering chinese food again.  Plus the network admin job
probably pays far better then mine. *sigh*

--
Dan Wilcox
danomatika