[PD] cooled~ for OSX intel

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Nov 4 19:57:06 CET 2009

On Nov 4, 2009, at 11:26 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Nov 2009, hard off wrote:
>
>> all the patch is there, i am keeping no secrets.  but still people
>> expect me to do all the work to add features to something which i
>> gave them for free and for which they can modify as they like.
>
> The better it is, the more people will wish more.
>
> If you see a feature request, chances are that it also means: thank
> you.

Hear hear!  I also see no reason to complain about feature requests.
If you don't want to continue working on the project, that's fine, the
code is out there.  But if you are focused on the project still, then
feature requests are often welcome input on the possibilities.   I
certainly would never tell anyone not to make a feature request, but I
will tell anyone that it is just that, a request, and there is no
guarantees that I personally would take on the implementation.  That's
the beauty of free software, then someone else can do it if they want
to.

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.